Babywear boom expected as Royal newborn arrives
| 7th May 2019
Baby Sussex is finally here and to celebrate the wonderful news, children’s brand My 1st Years have an adorable collection of Royal inspired clothing and accessories without the Royal price tag!
The company first received the Royal seal of approval when Prince George famously wore a gingham robe to meet Barack Obama at Kensington Palace in 2016.
The world’s media went into a frenzy and the collection sold out instantly!
A firm favourite among Royals and celebrities alike, the company offers personalised gifts and clothing for little ones. But you better hurry if you want to get your hands on adorable items as we suspect these items won’t last long after the Royal birth this week.
- Personalised Blue Royal Gingham Robe £26.00
- Personalised Grey Royal Fleece Robe £26.00
- Personalised Blue Royal Fleece Robe £26.00
- Personalised Pink Royal Fleece Robe £26.00.
- Personalised Grey Royal Backpack £24.00
- Personalised Blue Royal Backpack £24.00
- Personalised Grey Royal Pull Along Storage £45.00
- Personalised Royal Toy Chest & Bench £145.00.
- Personalised Grey Marl Royal Sleepsuit £18.00
- Personalised Pink Marl Royal Sleepsuit £18.00
- Personalised Grey Marl Royal Pyjamas £22.00
- Personalised Pink Marl Royal Pyjamas £22.00.