Competition: Win up to £250 of spa treatments
| 16th September 2019
Want to win up to £250 of spa treatments? Well, who wouldn’t? You’re in the right place as thanks to our friends over at Escape Spa, we have the perfect indulgence for you to win and enjoy a range of spa treatments with a friend.
You and one friend will get to enjoy the ‘Rose Retreat’ package, which includes: a rose blossom facial followed by a rose gold back scrub; a back, neck and shoulder massage containing Turkish rose and geranium oils.
Use of the relaxation suite is included and the experience will be completed with scented rose petal gifts for you to take away as a memory. Robes, slippers and towels will be provided.
All you have to do is LIKE/FOLLOW VIVA’s Facebook page, TAG A FRIEND who you’d enjoy the spa experience with and SHARE the promotional post. One winner will be picked at random in a sweepstake. Full T&Cs below.
Escape Spa Manchester offers a range of treatments including waxing, massages and spray tans. From before-work massages, lunch-time beauty fixes to late-evening pampering, Escape Spa Manchester will take you away from it all, without taking too long out of your busy schedule.
Escape Spa Manchester use well known and respected products such as Lycon precision wax and Potion Shop; completely organic, paraben free and vegan friendly. Their Cocoa Brown organic spray tans are suitable for people with sensitive skin.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants to the free prize draw are bound by these terms and conditions.
2. One winner will be selected from all valid entries and will receive up to the value of £250 credit with Escape Spa Manchester to be redeemed on spa and beauty treatments for them and one friend.
3. Only residents in the UK aged 18 or over are eligible to enter. Entries are limited to one per person. Internet access required.
4. Employees of the Promoter or any business involved or associated with the prize draw, any of the Promoter’s agencies and any of their parent and/or affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify entrants’ eligibility.
5. Prize is non-refundable, non-changeable and no cash alternative will be given.
6. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute another prize of similar or greater value.
7. Entries will be accepted online at https://www.facebook.com/vivamagazines/
8. To enter the prize draw, users will need to Like/Follow the VIVA facebook page, tag a friend who they want to experience the spa treatments with in the comments box and share the promotional post.
9. Entries must not contain material that: is A) inappropriate, offensive, indecent, obscene, hateful, defamatory, derogatory or anything similar; B) promotes irresponsible driving; C) or may promote bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or that may promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
10. The prize draw opens at 6pm on 16 September 2019 to 6pm Monday 30th September 2019.
11. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries submitted prior to and including 6pm Monday 30th September 2019.
12. The winner will be notified by a comment on their post within two days of the closing date and asked to contact the Promoter via an inbox message on Facebook. Proof of age may be required. Winners’ names and counties will be available by sending a stamped SAE to the Promoter at the address below, within 3 months of the closing date, marked “competitions” to Viva Magazines.
13. Entrants acknowledge that other entrants may have submitted ideas and concepts that may be similar to his/her entry, and that he/she will not be entitled to any compensation or right to negotiate with the Promoter over such matters.
14. The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for any technical failures of any kind, any entries incompletely or incorrectly completed, any unauthorised intervention in any part of the entry process or any entries not received for whatever reason. Neither the Promoter nor any appointed agent will accept responsibility for any technical or other error, which may occur in the administration of the prize draw or the processing of entries.
15. In the event of any dispute regarding the prize draw, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
16. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than is absolutely necessary so as to fulfil the prize offered under this prize draw without the individual’s prior consent.
17. By entering this prize draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
18. Any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove and disqualify any entry that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
20. The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment to consumers but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion where necessary if circumstances arise that are beyond its control.
21. Winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this prize draw. By entering this prize draw you hereby assign to the Promoter the complete copyright and all other intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this prize draw.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the prize draw or to be acting in violation of these terms and conditions or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person deliberately to undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this prize draw, but in no event legal fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased.
24. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize.
25. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants agree that Facebook shall have no liability in respect of this draw.
27.The Promoter is Viva Magazines, 5 Bombay House, 59 Whitworth Street, Manchester, M1 3AB
28. All communication regarding this promotion should be forwarded to VIVA Magazine, Bombay House, 59 Whitworth Street, Manchester, M1 3AB.